- To broaden the knowledge of the professional public about issues concerning the practical and scientific part of the contamination control in the controlled areas defined by international standards.
- To assist in the development of scientific activity that are related to contamination control for the purpose of enhancing of the processes that take place in the controled environments
- To assist in the standardization of successful methods for testing the contamination in the controlled environments
Exclusively to support the above objectives, the Society, in cooperation with the competent authorites (central or local government), industrial sector, universities, professional schools, schools, technical and professional associations and research institutes will:
- Organize symposia, seminars, exhibitions, lectures and other events to exchange knowledge and experience gained from contamination control
- Initate learning and training for contamination control
- Make efforts in the research of all areas that affect the control of contamination
- Participate, if necessary, in establishing and controlling the implementation of standards and guidelines for contamination control